Thursday, September 29, 2011

SEPTEMBER PAGEMAPS LAYOUT with PINK PAISLEE and TIM HOLTZ products



This is the first time that I have used PageMaps (September 2011) to create
a 12X12 piece of artwork. I enjoyed being given a design to work with and
putting my own spin on it.

I have a few favourite lines of papers and one of them is Pink Paislee.
I like the quality of Pink Paislee's paper. The paper is thick and each
collection includes rich colour palettes and exquisite embellishments.
I used paper and a star metal embellishment from Pink Paislee's
Old School collection and a rose metal embellishment from its
Sweetness collection.

Anyone who really knows me knows that I am a big Tim Holtz fan.
I used Tim Holz's Nostalgic tissue tape to add some interesting
borders to the layout.


Thank you for viewing my blog.   Comments are always appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. It's Beautiful,I'm very impressed!! I love the colours and paper you choice to make your design and I am so happy to see you have it up on your blog too. I really like your new colour on the background of the blog too. Yeah for you!!

    ReplyDelete